• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE 55 gallon

got a 55 gallon tank need to get rid of it, perfect for a basement sump, has some scratches so might not want as display. located in haddon heights

Sure, if someone offered, I'd happily pick it up... But there's gotta be someone south who needs this tank, no?

not real bad just some scratches on it, was my sisters old tank and is taking up room. was gonna throw it away but thought id see if anyone wanted it. and it needs to be cleaned

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sure, if someone offered, I'd happily pick it up... But there's gotta be someone south who needs this tank, no?
I can not commit right now, but if it is not taken and I could meet HH somewhere before the meeting I certainly would try to bring it for you.

i really could use it, my 30 long has developed a slow leek at one of the top corners, and ive been outta work a few weeks. but if its spoken for, im ok. i do live relatively close, in maple shade, and could get it tommorrow nite
been trying to reply better, but this forum does not seem to work with google chrome.

malulu

NJRC Member
...but this forum does not seem to work with google chrome...

i am using Google chrome for a long time... no issue here...
however, i did have a problem SOMETIME right AFTER i login, it still not showing i logged in? i then just hit the HOME link button, then it is fine.