• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE !! Aquarium Maintenance Tasks Planning Software

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I have used that before, and it is a nice reminder tool, but just be aware that with that type of program it uses memory, that slows down your computers performance. It did that to mine and i ended up deleting it.

A notebook works fine for me. ;) haha.

Notice the fine print ...

Windows users must download and install the Yahoo!® Widget Engine before installing the NanoPlanner™ widget.

Notice that you need to take some other piece of software, something that I suspect in the long term is sure to be a source of unwanted advertisements or unwanted email. My recomendation is that you avoid software like this.

If you really want to use a computer to track this, any calendar program that can schedule reoccurring events will do just fine.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
You can just use Excel and create it all your self. I have done this in the past. You can even tie it into a calendar as stated prior. No unwanted adds and no memory issues.