• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free bag of Cheato,Grape Caulerpa and Halimeda sp. Middletown, NJ

I just cleaned my sump out to do a major spring cleaning. I had a major flatworm outbreak in the sump (only) and when I saw them I cut the sump off from the DT.

I could not find medicine locally, so I let it sit, without heat or top off for about 3 weeks. By the time I purchased the rid-x (or whatever it is) the flatworms were all dead from the 1.040 salinity. I dosed the DT and sump and then decided to just tear it completely apart.

This stuff is most of the macro in my sump - about 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon ziplock bag. I kept just enough Cheato to start from scratch... somehow I have a major outbreak of Halimeda sp and Grape Caulerpa in the DT, so I decided to just prune from the G.Cau for the sump

So, now that I've given you the general disclaimer it has been sitting in the ziplock since late last night (12am). I will keep it for a few more days and then I will nuke it and dump it.