• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Christmas Wrasse (Halichoeris Claudia) 4"

Just pulled him out of my tank so that the pods can grow. Mellow fish and very pretty. Pickup only in Warren. Free to a good home. otherwise he's getting dropped off at a store today. IMG_5979.jpgIMG_5996.jpg

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Just pulled him out of my tank so that the pods can grow. Mellow fish and very pretty. Pickup only in Warren. Free to a good home. otherwise he's getting dropped off at a store today. View attachment 51077View attachment 51078
I realize it's gone now- beautiful fish- don't think it would've worked in my 75g with my Melanarus anyway, but I'm curious as to why you needed to get rid of it because of a pod situation? Do you have a Mandarin or some other fish that depends on live pods for food. My Melanarus picks at rocks all day but also eats flakes and frozen

I realize it's gone now- beautiful fish- don't think it would've worked in my 75g with my Melanarus anyway, but I'm curious as to why you needed to get rid of it because of a pod situation? Do you have a Mandarin or some other fish that depends on live pods for food. My Melanarus picks at rocks all day but also eats flakes and frozen

The main impetus was the fact that I got some berghia that I was afraid he'd pick off. I also wanted to let the pod population grow so that I could get a mandarin.