• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free cycled 55 gallon tank with sand and about 20 pounds worth of live rock 08053

Free to anyone that will pick it up as a whole. Tank crashed last week when my pump for my skimmer went out and killed my battery backup killing all my fish. I have the heater running and a wave maker to keep anything that survived alive. Tank has been up and running for 12 years, first 2 years as a fresh water tank, last 10 as a salt tank. I gave most of the bigger rocks with corals on them to a friend and this is what's left. Loaded with bristle worms, aptaisa, a few pallys.. may be a stray Kenya tree, you know the stuff reefers love.... Don't want to restart after losing all the fish, so it's up for grabs. Located in Marlton 08053, but google, Route 73 and Cooper Road for a round about location. First come first serve. Looks Ugly as hell atm, but a lil vacuuming and scraping and it will be ok. Located on a first floor, about 5 steps to get it out of the house. 373470871_710916330864560_4621710433966357854_n.jpg