• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

free encrusting gorgonian middletown 07748 (terms and conditions may apply)

when Tony (shipwrecked) was forced to breakdown his tank, he really hooked me up with some corals, one of which was his encrusting gorgonian. well this has really taken off in my tank. in the spirit of his generosity i'd like to give away a few frags to people that will do the same in his name when it grows for them. now in order to give it to participating members of this board, i ask that you have a 100 post minimum. i am in middletown 07748 and since this is free it's p/u only and i don't have a good camera to put up pics.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Do you have pics and will you meet me halfway??? LOL. Nice gesture Roy!!! I like your "terms"...

I don't have 100, but I do have almost 50. Not sure if that condition will apply. I am in Aberdeen and can be there in the morning or later this evening, after 7:30pm.

If you say no, I certainly understand.

thanks

rich