• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Fish! Collingswood NJ 08108

Hi! I've decided to part ways with three of my fish. I want them to go to establishd tanks with the appropriate size tank.
I have a blue hippo tang ,indigo dotty back ,and an engineer goby. The blue hippo tang is about 5 or 6 inches and and I do not want him to go to a tank that's less then 150 gallons and less then 6' long. The indigo dotty back is pretty small maybe 2 or 3 inches. The engineer goby is probably over a foot long, but it's hard to tell because he is always under the rocks. He should go to a decent sized aquarium. I cannot guarantee being able to catch the engineer goby. FYI my tank has had ick before therefore I would recommend that you quarantine the fish before you put in display.

Thanks
Andrew

malulu

NJRC Member
thanks, i guess i will have to past...

last time i got some fishes from PA in a HOT day...
at the end - it is a disaster...
:eek:

It sounds like Cdiggy is going to take the indigo dotty back. And ViperCraz as long as you have at least a 150 gallon tank and its at least 6 feet long you can take the blue hippo and the engineer goby. AnthonyNWJersey ViperCraz posted before you so I'm going to give them to him. Thank you for understanding!

Andrew

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Andrew

Your a class act not charging for the fish!!! Thanks for being part of the club.

Bob

Andrew, I would take the Hippo Tang as well. I have a larger tank to put him in once I move next month. For now, it would be housed in a 55 though. It's your call, I'd take it though. The other tank is a 180. So, it'd be housed in the 55 for about a month.. Let me know, thanks!

"Indy" the dottyback is in quarantine and doing well. I will release him into his new home in about 7 weeks. It was great meeting and talking with you and I thank you for your generosity. After seeing your mating clownfish and hearing about your setup I have serious tank envy! Take care Andrew

Thanks again,
Doug

Andrew

Your a class act not charging for the fish!!! Thanks for being part of the club.

Bob

It's always a pleasure helping other people out whenever I can and especialy on NJreefers! People on NJreefers have helped me out tremendously and if there is something that I can do to contribute back to others I'm all for it!

Andrew, I would take the Hippo Tang as well. I have a larger tank to put him in once I move next month. For now, it would be housed in a 55 though. It's your call, I'd take it though. The other tank is a 180. So, it'd be housed in the 55 for about a month.. Let me know, thanks!

Anthony, somone PM'ed me at the same time you posted and if not before saying that they'll take the hippo. They have a 180 gallon tank too. I hope you can understand the situation. But you can still have th engineer for sure! ;)

"Indy" the dottyback is in quarantine and doing well. I will release him into his new home in about 7 weeks. It was great meeting and talking with you and I thank you for your generosity. After seeing your mating clownfish and hearing about your setup I have serious tank envy! Take care Andrew

Thanks again,
Doug

Glad he is doing well! T clownfish laying eggs is pretty cool and I'm not sure if you have a pair but I'm pretty sure that there are things tonice to lay eggs like I think raising the tempeture is one thing. I could be wrong but you can research it.

Andrew