• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Frags - 07980

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a few duplicates that need a good home. First come, first served. I can not hold anything since; 1) I'm not selling them and 2) I want them O...U...T ASAP and need the space in my tank. PM me for address. Dance

First, my Green Giant Palys are starting to grow into the glass and need to be trimmed:
(yellow polyps optional)

Tiny piece of Joe the Coral:
(Little encrusting Frag at the top, the MC is below it)

Frag of Green Slimer:

Two frags of Elkhorn Montiporia:
(Smaller of the two here)

(Small piece salvaged from the frag rack)

Purple Birdsnest:
(Round frag disk in the middle)

Teal Acro:
(The MC is in the top right of the pic above, these are two pieces I scraped off the glass)

Ora Green Birdsnest:

Damn Brian, too bad my new system is not ready yet......very jenerous. ....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Damn Brian, too bad my new system is not ready yet......very jenerous. ....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

No worries, these are all just extras. If there is something you want, you let me know when your ready.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm just passing on the generosity other members of the club have given me.

All I have left (for now) is this Elkhorn:

As always, I have plenty of Green Star Polyps, Yellow Polyps and a bunch of Red Sea pulsing Xenia if anyone wants some softies. Oh and a forest of Kenya Trees. LoL

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
anything left? :)

Wow, zombie thread back from the dead! This was 4 months ago, and not surprisingly, everything got picked up pretty quick.

However, it was 4 months ago and I do have a few things I've fragged since then. What are you interested in?

Hey Brian looks like this is an old thread but figured I would see if you have anything you are still looking to get rid of or sell. My office is in Berkley heights so I'm in your area daily. My name is Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.