• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free frags Again!

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
So I'm back home for the summer and my tank is OVERGROWN right now. I will have frags of the following available:

> Green Star polyps (please come take these, I have hundreds of frags- $1 or frag trade)
> Hollywood Stunner chalice 4-5 frags available ($1 or trade)
> Red montipora 10-15 frags available ($1 or trade)
>Devils Hand Leather 7-8 frags available ($1 or trade)

I might have some other things to trim as well but cant think of anything at the moment.

Pickup in Holmdel NJ 07733

Hope to see some of you guys soon!

Here is a picture of one side of the tank.

Attachments

• IMG_20190502_174938 (1).jpg
    IMG_20190502_174938 (1).jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 137
If you still have a GSP & Montipora frag in a month when my 2 tanks are ready I'd love a piece to start the tanks with.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
If you still have a GSP & Montipora frag in a month when my 2 tanks are ready I'd love a piece to start the tanks with.
I definitely will. I always have lots of those two. Just PM me or respond to this thread whenever you need them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks, I would appreciate it. I just read your thread and that tank looks great, love the stand and the Leopard Wrasse; a fish very much on my wish list.

I have a barren tank. I can take 1 of anything you would be interested in sharing. If this sunday works for you, let me know and I can stop by.

thanks

rich

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
If you still have anything in a month or two, I would love some. Just getting started back up again.
My tank is always overgrown haha. Just let me know and I can definitely cut something up for you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

too much travel. Gone every week. Doser died and I didn't see it. I just got a couple of pieces from an Aberdeen reefer. Just lost one of my cardinals. Working on getting it back. I am getting my parameters back in line.

rich

Hey Etmanning I've got my 30g biocube which is doing great and the small amount of drags I do have are taking well.to the tank over this past year of setting it up and cycling it. I'd be interested in what ever coral you would be willing to let go. I'm in brick and would have no issue coming to get it. Thanks

Hello, would love to get some of those GSP.
If you need GSP. Mine is spreading across the glass nicely and have no problem Slicing off A piece of it for free There are many varieties of GSP and there is quite a few options so make sure you pick exactly what you like. The one that is available. Is a long fairly light green and flows very handsomely in current. I also have a lighter shorter thinner variety with blue center. It does not flow as well as the later but personally I think it looks outstanding . But unfortunately it is months from being able to share. But if it is what your looking for and can wait. I will always be willing to share what I have with other NJRC members as they have been more than generous with us.

Last edited:
Awesome! I wonder what those look like...
I am presently away. But will take pics of mine when I return (tomorrow). However. I would take the time to search the web. GSP is often frowned upon because of it’s fast growing aggressive nature. My first piece was simply given to me. I took what I was given and enjoy it very much. It wasn’t until later that I found out that it came in so many forms and how many varieties. I have since seen it in shades of almost pale yellow-green to fairly deep blue. With and without a different color or shade center from it’s lashes and the size of the actual star as well as the thickness and length varies tremendously. One final note. You need to see it in sheet form. Often when I see it at stores they have such a small piece that it can not be judged. When GSP is initially cut it, like all corals have a negative reaction and do not display there full beauty until it spreads a little and new stars are formed. So in short. Give the lowly GSP the love and respect that the other coral get. You may be as I was, just a little surprised.

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Have been out of the game for several years but am setting up a Red Sea peninsula 650 this weekend. This paying it forward/generosity is incredible. When I’m all cycled and ready for frags I would love to participate and want to operate my tank in this manner. It’s an expensive hobby and this is one amazing way to keep everyone involved without breaking the bank. Keep up this incredible system!