• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Freshwater Fish

Before any one starts saying anything bad i do know this is a SW forum. So i decided to give a shot to see what replys or pm's i will get here on NJRC. Well this is what i have in my 29G freshwater tank.

3 plecos 2 of the are about 3-5 inches and 1 baby pleco about 1 inch

3 goldfish 3-5 inches
1 catfish 2-3 inches
1 parrot fish 2-3 inches
1 betta bout 1 inch

I've had all these fish for 2 years already there out growing my 29G freshwater tank.

The North Jersey Aquarium Society has a Facebook page - I got a ton of responses there. I gave away 8 tanks and 3 dozen cichlids! Very very nice people ...

< I like all fish, regardless of salinity >

Sandee | Northern NJ
http://www.sandeeland.com/fishcam
Sent from my iPhone!

howze01

NJRC Member
Nobody will have anything bad to say. Whether fresh or salt water, it's good to contribute to the community. Good job

I have a 75g with Parrots. I, too have had them a very long time. If you want to rehome your parrotfish with me...I can do that.

Here are a few pictures of the fish(s)

62ddc1a3-177e-f8f6.jpg

62ddc1a3-178f-3970.jpg

62ddc1a3-17a9-7944.jpg

62ddc1a3-17ba-5608.jpg

62ddc1a3-17cc-74be.jpg

3 goldfish
1 catfish
1 parrot fish
1 pleco

Still remaing the small pleco and betta and medium size pleco were taking away today from my co-worker. The rest of the other fish(s) are still available.