• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE - Green Toadstool Leather – Sayreville

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Unexpectantly ended up fragging my green leather tonight. Here is a picture of the momma:

IMG_4041.jpg

Well, I gave it a pretty good cut and it now looks like this:

IMG_4482.jpg

It isn’t happy, but the haircut resulted in five good sized pieces. I’ve promised one to a member, so the remaining four are up for grabs. These need to go fast since they are in my sump and not mounted. So fresh cut unmounted green leather available for free.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Paul, Did the coral enlist; that is some buzz cut you gave it. Very generous offer. I saw the coral in person and it is beautiful.

Wow, what a buzz cut!

Ya sure it didnt try to commit suicide again by jumping into the propeller again?? :p

Its an awesome toadstool and anyone that gets a piece will be very lucky!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry Graybolt and lefkonj, all five pieces have been requested by others. However, only two have been picked up. If someone drops out, I’ll let you know.

Paul it acclimated wonderfully! thanks for the tips btw. when i got in from work it was looking great and even shows some extension so needless to say it was a wonderful experience and an absolute pleasure meeting you!

thanks again