• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Kenya tree frags 07735

Bairdimusprime I work in keyport if you have any corals or fish for sale hit me up. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
one is a clarkii and and the other a saddleback, i got the 2 thinking they were clarkii's and saw that one wasn't

one is a clarkii and and the other a saddleback, i got the 2 thinking they were clarkii's and saw that one wasn't
What are you asking for them? Bc she would need to purchase the correct mate for them and she doesn't want it to get to expensive for her. .

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
free to a good home, im tearing down the tank so i need to get rid of them

an Aberdeen reefer her. Would love a frag if one is still left.

thanks.

Who know so many reefers were in this part of Monmouth.

an Aberdeen reefer her. Would love a frag if one is still left.

thanks.

Who know so many reefers were in this part of Monmouth.
I know when I first joined I asked who was around the Atlantic highlands to the keyport area, I believe only one person answered. Now a bunch are coming out of the woods. That's great!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I know when I first joined I asked who was around the Atlantic highlands to the keyport area, I believe only one person answered. Now a bunch are coming out of the woods. That's great!

Port Monmouth here.

I would be up for meeting at one of the diners in the area, as long as it is not Town and Country.

there appears to many of us right along the Route 36 corridor.

rich

I would be up for meeting at one of the diners in the area, as long as it is not Town and Country.

there appears to many of us right along the Route 36 corridor.

rich
Why? We can just have it at my restaurant. It's in keyport. Centrally located for everyone!

Why? We can just have it at my restaurant. It's in keyport. Centrally located for everyone!

And if we can decide on a Sunday afternoon I don't open till 5pm so we have the enrire afternoon. Something like 12-4 if that's OK with everyone of course. Idk how this works bc I'm new to this club. I don't want to piss anyone off.