• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free - LEAKING - 150 tank

Well, my 150 gallon 48 x 24 x 30h Perfecto popped a seem.

It's bottom seem. I think it's bottom front. I am sure it is fixable, but I am not fixing it.

It is free, come and get it by Friday morning or it goes tot he curb.

Rear top left is drilled for 1.5" bulkheads

I am in Bloomingdale 07403

PM or text me 908-451-7150
Thanks
Bax

Ahhhhhhhh every tank I have was someone’s seem repair. Sooooooo tempting but I need another tank like a hole in the head. Very sorry to hear about your leak. Come on someone. Don’t let it go to the grave yard. Glass doesn’t go bad and seems are easy.

Seams are easy to fix.

My issue is, if I fix it, and it leaks again ..... marriage gets real hard real fast.

Seam popped at 6:15 this morning I heard the first splash of water as I was preparing to leave for work. It was quite a mess.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
Seams are easy to fix.

My issue is, if I fix it, and it leaks again ..... marriage gets real hard real fast.

Seam popped at 6:15 this morning I heard the first splash of water as I was preparing to leave for work. It was quite a mess.
Why are we always at a disadvantage? Why can't the wives like the reef tanks as much as we do??

Seams are easy to fix.

I hear ya friend. Unfortunately bad things always happen at bad times. That darn Murphy fella hates us all

Jim! How are you friend!

Generally things are good. Reefing wise , not so much!

My wife, BY THE WAY , was right there sopping up water at 6:00 am, as where my kids, as soon as all was stable, and she was headed to work , late, BY THE WAY , she said, " so what size tank are you going to get?

33 years married! 18 reefing!

So she's cool but I cannot afford another situation in the house. It was one thing when all this was at my office as it was years ago. Now that it is at home, I must behave.