• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free leather coral frags, 07083

Hi, i have at least 3-4 leather coral frags available. I had to trim the mother colony a while back to keep from touching other corals in the tank. The frags have healed and are attached to small rubble rocks.

Rules are simple: no selling and pass them on to other reefers when they get bigger or if you no longer want them. Pickup in Union 07083.

Thx!!

Pic below are the frags. They're just huddled together.
uploadfromtaptalk1405094147538.jpg

I also have some chaeto to give away. I can make 2-3 ziplock sandwich bags. Plenty of pods and bristleworms on the chaeto.

I would absolutely LOVE a leather frag. My tank is new, but somewhat stable so I think it should thrive.

AND chaeto? Oh my! :eek::eek:

I don't have anything to offer ... Except cash?

PMing you with my number :)

Last edited:
No need for payment. lol. When I was new in the hobby I got a bunch of freebies from generous people too so just passing these along as well. I will PM you too to arrange pickup.

Thanks!!

Sweet thanks! I take my vacation from work the week after next. I'll stop by then! And do you have any pulsing xenia? I have a grow out tanks that's absolutely FILLED with it lol. If you want some let me know! I'll bring ya frag. I know people are nervous about how quickly it spreads. But, if you can get it to grow on the back wall, it's pretty easy to manage and looks awesome!