• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Lemon Damsel

I have a female lemon damsel to give away. It came to me as part of a tank breakdown. It’s been sitting in my QT tank for a month now. It’s fat, healthy, and eats everything from frozen to pellets.

It does seem a little territorial though (at least in a small QT). It doesn’t mess with the large blue hippo in there, but it’ll nip at my hand if I go in there. The previous owner said it used to lay eggs when it had a mate, so maybe it’s the maternal instincts...

Anyway, free to a good home. Pick up only in 07932.

.6BBC8455-7D33-47E7-9B82-D286B9C7EC1D.jpeg

This guy never got picked up. Still have him. If anyone's interested, please let me know. Can be picked up at 07932 or nearby. I'm also going down to Reefco around 11 AM tomorrow and can bring him.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I think I'm damselled out at the moment- have Springers, pink, Talbots and Azure- but when I get the 75 up and running, maybe I can find a spot- you are a 'travelling man' lol