• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free ocean twp. black back butterfly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested. Have a few questions about the fish. What types of corals have you had him in with?

I have mostly softies (zoo's which he is more than welcome to eat) and lps (hammer torch frogspawn blasto's) How long have you had him and how well does he eat?

What other tank mates do you have him with.

What part of ocean are you in?

Thanks

LRFO tank had some blue shrooms in there nothing else. eats whatever I feed it. flakes, mysis, pellets whatever. I'm sure he would love your zoos not sure about anything else.

Well I have some of the ugliest zoo's and pallys you ever wanna see and they grow like weeds. So he is more then welcome to munch till he eats them all. Bare live rock looks better than these things do.

If you are free tomorrow say 4:30 ish I can come out after work to pick him up.

Is there anything I can bring to trade you for him. I hate coming empty handed....its just not me. Perhaps a piece of branching hammer coral.

Lemme know what you think

Derrick
609-234-6997

sure a piece of hammer would be good 4:30 will be good. I'm around the corner from reef to reptiles 1600 chestnut ave ocean n.j 07712 732-996-8490. may have to take some rocks out so give me a heads up so I can start the process.

I'll give you a ring around 3:30 in the afternoon. I am coming from Bordentown and should be out of work by 4pm at the latest. Will zip by the house to grab the hammer and will head your way.

That should hopefully give you enough time to catch him. Sometimes getting them out can be a real difficult task.

Will talk to you in the afternoon and thanks again

Derrick

doing good.....a bit shy but thats to be expected. Between saturdays running and sundays work schedule and mothers day I just didnt have a chance to drop you a line and say thank you once again

Status
Not open for further replies.