• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free or Cheap Part 2 - Brick 08724

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So, going to put a dent in the hoarding situation and want to support club members.
Anything listed as free is free, I'm happy to accept a random frag donation of your choice, though not needed.
Anything with a price, if you need it, make me a reasonable offer or trade. Not doing this to make money (obviously).
Paid members only. Free items are not for resale/trade.

Eshopps HOB overflow - FREE or Frag

IMG_7027.jpeg

15g Aqueous rimless cube with level mat and top (nada scratches, great shape) - $20 or frag trade

IMG_7028.jpeg

Ecotech Cable 10427 (think its a link for master/slave - FREE or Frag

IMG_7029.jpg

CPR medium HOB Fuge - Got this from Diana, reinforced with extra braces, 2 cracks glued, both above water level - FREE or Frag

IMG_7030.jpegIMG_7031.jpeg

Loads of nice dry rock, flats, a few branches, and some life-reef - $1 a pound, $50 for the whole container

IMG_7009.jpgIMG_7010.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7025.jpeg
    IMG_7025.jpeg
    490 KB · Views: 190
  • 1696462861611.png
    1696462861611.png
    4 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Bumping this for weekend.
Now free things are DOUBLE FREE!
The Super Cheap Stuff is still SUPER CHEAP, but now comes with 1/2 dozen duck eggs. I have a lot of ^&%& duck eggs I need to unload. Its a little know fact, but Nazi Germany was taken down by a single duck egg.

Last edited: