• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Phyto and Chaeto

DYIguy

NJRC Member
16oz and 28oz boittles available
Located in Chester NJ

Attachments

• phyto2.jpg
    phyto2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Wish you were closer so I could buy it off of you
I have 96 hr heat packs:)- Phyto could be mailed without a heat pack- just some good insulation so it doesn't freeze- the chaeto would need heat though- I also have some graciallis :)

Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I also have small amounts of Graciallis and have plenty of gsp sheets ready for wallpaper and kenya tree- chester nj

still available? looking for some phyto to start dosing my tank, if available I can pick up this weekend

Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any green juice brewed up? I have a bunch of frags ready. I am around all this week. pm or text me if available. Stan

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Just gave a bunch away, but will have more by the end of the week- I also have some mushrooms for you

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Let me know when you’re coming back to Wayne. I’ll probably jump on it!! Phytoplankton
Not sure when I'll be back in Wayne, will be making regular trips to Elizabeth. At some point I'll stop by SeaLevel- I could be enticed with a frag or 2- but you have a sps dominant tank- but I'll keep you updated

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Hey Chris! Sorry I missed your post I was snowed in up at Stratton ski resort in Vt. Not such a bad thing being able to ski in 30" of fresh powder. Very rare on the East coast.
Hey Stan, phyto anytime- just let me know- the xenia you gave me took off for the coast- I thought they were attached- could use some more- this time I'll keep them caged for a while
Snowed in at Stratton isn't really a bad thing- I love Vt

Hey Stan, phyto anytime- just let me know- the xenia you gave me took off for the coast- I thought they were attached- could use some more- this time I'll keep them caged for a while
Snowed in at Stratton isn't really a bad thing- I love Vt
Hey Chris! I have plenty more xenia. lets try and hook up later this week, say Thursday or Friday.