• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free phyto/nannochloropsis

I have a few extra bottles of this stuff in the fridge that I just harvested today if anyone is interested. They are absolutely free. Will take a frag if you have one but it is not necessary! They are half liter bottles.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Same here, if there is some sort of swap availability, I will take one.

I was just at kschweer's house to grab some frags and I know he is going to the swap. I am pretty close to being 'on his way' to the swap. Maybe you guys can get him to swing by my place on his way and this could work out for everyone :)

Also Jose7878 is picking some up for himself. I don't know if he is going to the swap, if he is maybe he can transport it for you guys :)

Ok. Jose7878 is picking up a bottle and I am meeting Kevin on Friday and will toss him the rest of the bottles ( 3 or 4 ) so he can transport to the swap so there should be enough to go around. Thanks again to Kevin for hooking us up!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Not a problem. Just let me know who is getting them. PM me or just post it here. See you guys at the swap

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
So far I see kyle, mike, and austyn. If no one else claims the last bottle I may grab it.