• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE - PULSING XENIA - Sayreville

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The more you take, the freer it gets. I really need to get rid of a bunch of this, so come and get it. It will be fresh plucked.....no mounting.

4b259ad8-612c-49cc-88f5-53fc5e0f307c_zps85858224.jpg

I will definitely come pick some up after my vacation Paul. The piece you gave me looks great and it will take up some room when i get the 75 going.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll take some too, if still available. Are you free Saturday morning? Thanks Paul.

Plenty still available. However, not available this Saturday….yet another funeral to attend…..third one this year…..don’t get old!. I’ll be back some time in the afternoon.

Sorry to hear that. Saturday afternoon might work, or Sunday afternoon if that fails. Do you mind PMing me your number too? Thanks.

I'm interested in some xenias too, if you still have some available. Thanks!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Bug, this stuff can be worse then Kenya Trees, I remember you saying you don't want stuff that can take over tanks. Pulsing Xenia does just that, just so you know! :p

Yeah, they'll be in their own rock island. I have some now, but they are wavy and have longer polyps(?). I had some of the pom pom ones but lost them during Sandy.

Okay haha :)

Sorry to Hijack your thread Paul!

Jun, those Kenya Tree frags you gave me have already grown like 1/2" in the couple of weeks lol. Both are attached to some rubble now and I have them sitting in plastic cups inside my biocube. Don't want them budding off everywhere. Also, I got some Fire and Ice Zoos. Once the mini colony starts growing a bit, I'll send a couple polyps your way (If you don't have any) :)