• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free RBTA to a good home 08742

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Our RBTA FINALLY split after we redid the aquascaping in the tank. This thing is still pretty big, we are not sure which half we are going to get out, depends on which one is easier. I would guess when fully expanded this thing is 12 inches across.

Couple of notes, this was a split that was given to us by JRWHOLER that is why we are giving it away, I don't think it is right to profit off of someone else's generosity. Therefore, whoever receives this, also is bound never to sell it or its clones.

We will decide who it goes to, PM is key. We are in 08742 and will also be at the swap if that works.

We have it under t5 lighting currently. It has also done fine under led lighting and metal halide.

We have it in a 45g cube; it was previously in a 30g cube.

Congrats guys! I know you were talking about how you wish it would split. Good luck with finding its a new home!

I just want to say this RBTA is a fantastic color - mine (of the exact same heritage) is a beauty and loves t5 lighting. Great great deal for whoever gets it!

would love to take it if it's still available.. I used to have a beautiful one that I bought from Rich in Cherry Hill. I just picked up a small tomato clown that would be very happy to make it it's home. Currently have a well established (14 years) 75 gallon and am currently upgrading from MH to LED lighting.. I'm sure I could make him a great home.. Let me know..

John/Salty 28

If things don't work out with Salty28, I'l like to be considered. I have the Clown from Hawkeye which also need a good home. 14 years running beats my 10 months :)

I acquired a beautiful pair of true percs that are about to exit quarantine this weekend and would love the nem as well. Salty has first dibs though. I will be at the swap this weekend with Gonzapa and we will have a heated cooler and bubbler for transport. Located in East Orange, NJ

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you all for the responses, we were a bit busy here planning for the frag swap and finally sat down to go over the list of people who contacted us. We made our decision and pmed the person, so if you did not get a pm sorry. We will keep you in mind for the next one.

Hello all,
Well, I looked in our 30g tank today, and what did I see, but two rose bubble tips. What does that mean? It means that we once again have a rose bubble tip that is up for adoption (for the second time in 2 weeks)! So, if you would like to give this guy a home, let mike and I know. As mike said before, pm is key, and we will make the decision as to who it goes to. As James (JRwholer) was kind enough to give us the anem for free, as Mike said before, whoever receives this is bound never to sell it or its clones.

Congrats...funny thing is when I had it split it did the same thing...you and Hawkeye each got one. I guess it is like twins runs in the genes. Happy that it is spreading around.

Lol, thanks James. We love the anem, we're glad someone else will get to enjoy having this beautiful animal in their tanks (and we're glad it isn't 24"x12" anymore- it was one big anem!)

Status
Not open for further replies.