• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Red Cap - Point Pleasant

Thanks again for everything Thanks for the help with some of my issues. Think I’m gonna give the All for Reef powder a shot. Based off of the calculations the 800g container dosing the minimum of 25ml should last me 16 months.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks again for everything Thanks for the help with some of my issues. Think I’m gonna give the All for Reef powder a shot. Based off of the calculations the 800g container dosing the minimum of 25ml should last me 16 months.
Just get a magnetic stirrer. I tried manual mixing and did not dissolve well. Stirrer arrived over the weekend and mixed 500ml for an hour and so far looks good.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I used the liquid prior and all was good. Alk 8 and Calc 350. However, the poor mix with powder caused a bug drop in Ali and lost 5 nice frags. Will see how Ali test looks tomorrow.