• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NikkiT one question. You said “formally live rock”. Is it now dry and lost its bacteria or has it been stored in water? I ask because I am looking for single pieces of old live rock from others well established systems to increase the biodiversity within my system.

The rock is not currently "wet". Two pieces were pulled out of our sump this past week, but have been dry in a bucket since. The other pieces are VERY dry.
Sponge, if you want a small piece of "old" live rock, we have spare some.
The dry rock is pending pickup to Haus. If it isn't picked up this weekend, I'll let all know. Sponge, send me a DM and we will figure out a time for you to come grab a small piece of rock from our 205 (DT established 2012, with some rock going back to systems from 2005).

The rock is not currently "wet". Two pieces were pulled out of our sump this past week, but have been dry in a bucket since. The other pieces are VERY dry.
Sponge, if you want a small piece of "old" live rock, we have spare some.
The dry rock is pending pickup to Haus. If it isn't picked up this weekend, I'll let all know. Sponge, send me a DM and we will figure out a time for you to come grab a small piece of rock from our 205 (DT established 2012, with some rock going back to systems from 2005).
That is super awesome and super kind. Thank you. I will DM my number

Status
Not open for further replies.