• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free: Rodi maker - 07006

I have a spare RODI maker from when I originally bought my 180 back in the day. I'm not sure what brand it is or how old the filters are. It is free picked up in 07006!

I do know it is either a 4 or 5 stage, has 3 filters on bottom, the ro one and I think a DI one too.

Also have about 60 lbs of sand that was used and would need rinsing!

It is free or if you want to throw me a frag of zoas or lps it is appreciated, but not necessary!

Message me if interested! I'll have a bunch more stuff eventually too!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'll take the RODI if you still have it. Any idea how many gallons per day? And if the cartridges are still good or do they need to be replaced?

probably not anytime soon considering i moved everything over to the 60g and well it is full :X

If you want I work in Parssipany idk if it is closer for you? its free free free

howze01

NJRC Member
Parsippany may even be farther. Can you PM me your address? I'm off from work this Tuesday and coupl probably come up there at some point.