• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free snails

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get tons of nassirass snails from ocean all time some days not as much as others but more or less pretty steady
If you need any and want some hit me up
All are free and I live in Barnegat exit 67 pky south

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya Paulie,
I can use a handful of those if available.
Can head down Barneget way this weekend if available and you're about.
May get some kayaking in while down there as well.
Lemme know,
M

Heya Paulie,
I can use a handful of those if available.
Can head down Barneget way this weekend if available and you're about.
May get some kayaking in while down there as well.
Lemme know,
M
I have bunch now and tomorrow is my only day off so I’ll be home all day feel free shoot me a text
609-290-5252

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Paulie, great seeing you and thanks for the clean up crew.
Also nice to have bumped into Freddie and Matt while there, it was a 120 second mini-meet.
BTW currents were bad in the estuaries, too much for the kids, so we decided to head up the coast and eventually ended up at Barnaget Light, kayaks did not hit the water as the boat and jet ski renting half srunk tourists were out 'en mass. We're going to go drop them into Forge Pond tomorrow morning.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Paulie, great seeing you and thanks for the clean up crew.
Also nice to have bumped into Freddie and Matt while there, it was a 120 second mini-meet.
BTW currents were bad in the estuaries, too much for the kids, so we decided to head up the coast and eventually ended up at Barnaget Light, kayaks did not hit the water as the boat and jet ski renting half srunk tourists were out 'en mass. We're going to go drop them into Forge Pond tomorrow morning.

there’s a lot of great places down by me If your looking for an estuary paddle. Try dock road in Parkertown, dock road in eagleswood, 7 bridges (great bay Blvd) road in tuckerton/little egg. there’s many more but those are great places.

with the rivers and inlet concentration we have, it’s still damn close to pristine.

Status
Not open for further replies.