• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Stuff

Everything in this picture is free.

20130820_180749_zps9c212a2e.jpg

IO HOB Skimmer(no pump), 3 HOB Filters, Rio Pump(not sure if fsarmien still wants it), clip on lamps(one complete, one without shield, one without shield and lamp), PowerHead, Glass Scrubber, PVC T, BulkHead.

I'll take two of the hang on the back filters for my quarrentine tank if nobody has taken them yet. If possible, I would like the two bigger ones if there is a size difference in gallons. If nobody else needs th power head then I can use that in the quarentine tank too, but I don't want to take too much if anyone else needs it. Also, I am going to the meeting so if you don't mind and nothing comes up for you, then could you bring them?

thanks,
Andrew

I saw tha Anthony posted here, and I have been trying to get in touch with him. I promised him one of my fish and I finally caught him so he is ready for pick up, and I havnen't been able to get in touch with him. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him please ask him to contact me. Also if you have his phone number or something then PM me because I don't want to hijack this thread any more then what I have... Sorry.

So I'll bring the rio pump(fsarmein), and 2 hob filters&powerhead(reefboy) to the meeting. If AnthonyNW or Empire are coming LMK and I can bring those as well.

Yes I still want it. I work two jobs so I have to find the time to make it down there. So far, the only day off I have this week is Sunday. And, that's my Fiancee's Grandmother's Birthday. So, that day is wasted on a trip to the city. Wax Museum. So much fun. >_<

Yes I still want it. I work two jobs so I have to find the time to make it down there. So far, the only day off I have this week is Sunday. And, that's my Fiancee's Grandmother's Birthday. So, that day is wasted on a trip to the city. Wax Museum. So much fun. >_<

No problem. I'll just hang on to that until you can make it down.