• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE to a good home- False Percs- 08730

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All,
Mike (mnat) and I have a pair of false percs that I am looking to give away. They have been together for about 14 months, origionally purchased from Trop for $29 each, looking for a good home for these guys.
They are very healthy, were in a 10G in a school for the past 4 months. Mike will try to post a pic later, they are each about 2". No spawning yet, but clearly a dominant and submissive fish. Pick up only.

I'll take them. I'm in the beginning phase of setting up my 210. It's cycled and I just added 8 false perculas the other day so they'll have a lot of friends. The other ones are smaller (only about an inch an a half) but since the tank is so big, they should be ok. I'm looking for a large enough anemone (hopefully a carpet) to house them all. If not I can get a couple of them. If you're interested, please feel free to email me at jsweeney76@yahoo.com. THanks.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.