• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free to Good Home!! Osc. Clown!! Cherry Hill, NJ

Hey everyone....I'm working at my friends dive shop this week and someone brought an Ocellaris Clown to her because his tank broke. The 2 existing clowns in the tank are not happy at all with the new clown. So I am looking for a new home for it.

Pick up is in Cherry Hill any day this week from 11am to 8pm...other times can be arranged ahead of time.

Here's the catch....you have to help get it out of the tank and have something to put it in :)

Hey everyone....I'm working at my friends dive shop this week and someone brought an Ocellaris Clown to her because his tank broke. The 2 existing clowns in the tank are not happy at all with the new clown. So I am looking for a new home for it.

Pick up is in Cherry Hill any day this week from 11am to 8pm...other times can be arranged ahead of time.

Here's the catch....you have to help get it out of the tank and have something to put it in :)

PM'd