• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free war coral frag 07020

Pick up in edgewater or at my job in butler. Approximately 2"x 2", red and green, grows well. Beautiful but taking up too much space in my 20 cube . Image is an old pic, current piece is similar in size. uploadfromtaptalk1463583119577.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I also have other frags / corals i am looking to rehome due to lack of space/ gradual transition to sps and or failing to thrive in my tank. On the list are some mushrooms, 4" tall purple brush gorgonian, candy cane coral with ~ 5 heads.

Pick up in edgewater or at my job in butler. Approximately 2"x 2", red and green, grows well. Beautiful but taking up too much space in my 20 cube . Image is an old pic, current piece is similar in size. View attachment 13254

Would love some. Let me know if still available. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes all still available. Ivan let me know when you can swing by and which coral your interested in.