• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free

I have 2 frags of kenya tree on a disc 1 frag is the probably 3-4 inches tall when fully open and other is 2-3 free too whom ever wants em first to hit me up gets em don't care if you take both I just need my realestate back

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
lps1212 I hope you dont mind if I add to the freebie pot. I also have three 2" frags for anyone that wants one.

I think it might help if we know where they are. I do not know where everyone lives. Simply having a pickup location in the post may help others. Just my 2 cents.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think it might help if we know where they are. I do not know where everyone lives. Simply having a pickup location in the post may help others. Just my 2 cents.

Hmmm... My location was in my signature, not sure where it went, but I put it back.

yep guys newark would be my location and yes they are still available although after tomorrow ill probably be throwing them out if no one wants them. thanks Johnathan