• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS - 2 x 250 watt MH $ T-5 combo fixture

My friend I isold my 120 to had this fixture but wants to go all T-5 so he's already got an 8 x 54 watt set up on the way. This is an Aquamedic intergrated fixture. There are two 250 watt DE MH, two 54 watt T-5, three 2x moonlights, and cooling fans! It's nice! I am very tempted myself, but I got more lights then I know what to do with already, so it's up for grabs.

lightfixture.jpg

moonlights.jpg

Looking for $400 picked up, or could meet somewhere.

Currently, the unit is located at my friend Scott's in Verona, the new home of my 120. But, it can easily come to my office in Haskell, or my house in Bloomingdale, or Scott's pofice in Denville.

I am all over the state with my work so it is often convinient for me to bring it somewhere else or send it with one of my crews to far off reached of NJ. They are used to me having them drop off and pick up reef stuff. ::)

I forgot to mention the light it just bearly a year old, he got it either is birthday, which was last week or Christmas last year, can't recall which.

how much lifespan is left in the bulbs amd does it come with the hanging kit or bracket? Are the t5s actnic bulbs?

Thx - Brandon

Brandon

It has the hangging kit, I have to see if he has the feet too. The bulbs are the originals so they are ready to be changed at a year old. The MH bulbs are DE and the T-5s are one daylight spectrum one actinic, not sure of the exact bulbs but I'll find out.

Brandon

No feet, just the hanging kit.

The MH's have 20Ks now, not sure of the T-5 temps, as said they are ready to be changed.

Bax thanks for the response I decided to look more towards T5s

GL with the sale and I'm right up bloomfield ave if you ever need help with anything.

Thanks, it's an awesome fixture!

NP. I drill, environmental whatever mostly ... sample borings, wells, remedial injections, ... etc