• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: 2 x Ecotech Radion XR15 Pros Gen 3 (Mobius Ready)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I have 2 Radion XR15s Gen 3 with upgraded Mobius app compatible RF chips and diffusers.

$200 each or $350 for both. I will prioritize someone who wants both.

Pick up is 07208 or 07751 on some weekends.

first come, first serve. Zelle to hold. let me know if you guys have any questions.

VIa0b8M.jpg
xxbgbBZ.jpg
Y4ol1Lv.jpg
yEEG1RO.png

Last edited:

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
NJRC Members only pricing $320 for both. I'm getting request to ship on other sites, but would rather avoid. LMK.

please, save me from dealing with Facebook marketplace people.. I beg you.

First off this is a great deal for awesome lights

Second LOL @ Facebook Marketplace... "would you do 100 shipped for both?"... "is this item still available"....crickets....

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
First off this is a great deal for awesome lights

Second LOL @ Facebook Marketplace... "would you do 100 shipped for both?"... "is this item still available"....crickets....

you have no idea the interactions I've encountered so far... I just... want it to be over...

momof6kids

NJRC Member
How do these compare to the RedSea LED 90. I have 2 on my tank and while I love the coloration and the growth I am getting, they do not stay connected to the wifi and I am constantly having to turn them on manually.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'm tempted, but will let mo6k chat things out first as I consider...
I'm wary to give up my T5s

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
How do these compare to the RedSea LED 90. I have 2 on my tank and while I love the coloration and the growth I am getting, they do not stay connected to the wifi and I am constantly having to turn them on manually.

I cant honestly say since I never really used or saw in person a RS LED90, I would assume in the same ballpark however, i would be more biased towards the Radions since they're proven.

I have upgraded these with mobius compatible RF chips so you can uses these out the box and pair them up with the mobius app and no longer need to use a Reeflink like in the past.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
added more photos since FB people apparently accused me of lying about mobius and I have dead LEDs on the fixture,

all LEDs work 100%, photo with and without diffusers and a screenshot of the mobius app with the 2 XR15 grouped together.

added more photos since FB people apparently accused me of lying about mobius and I have dead LEDs on the fixture,

all LEDs work 100%, photo with and without diffusers and a screenshot of the mobius app with the 2 XR15 grouped together.

Shenanigans, I won't believe you until they are mounted over my tank for at least 2-3 years. I need proof. lol facebook marketplace is a circus

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Shenanigans, I won't believe you until they are mounted over my tank for at least 2-3 years. I need proof. lol facebook marketplace is a circus

It's absolutely insane, someone tried to scam me with a fake Zelle email, reported them.
Then a get one accusing me of lying about the mobius chips since the RF chips have been sold out for 2 years, I guess I wasn't alive before that and couldn't have bought it then.
Then another person telling me, you definitely have dead leds on that since I didn't take a photo of the leds on and proceeds to offer 200 shipped for it.
ok, I get it, I should of took pictures of it it lit up but to assume and offer such a low ball offer with confidence is something else.

FB groups/market is another world entirely.

It's absolutely insane, someone tried to scam me with a fake Zelle email, reported them.
Then a get one accusing me of lying about the mobius chips since the RF chips have been sold out for 2 years, I guess I wasn't alive before that and couldn't have bought it then.
Then another person telling me, you definitely have dead leds on that since I didn't take a photo of the leds on and proceeds to offer 200 shipped for it.
ok, I get it, I should of took pictures of it it lit up but to assume and offer such a low ball offer with confidence is something else.

FB groups/market is another world entirely.

Yeah I am going to have a XR15 Pro G4 to sell soon and I am not looking forward to it lol.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
still available.

if anyone wants the Radions with the T5 hybrid, I just posted. I will sell it for $450 all together.

Last edited:

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
with the encouragement of my lovely GF to clear out some things. Weekend deal for Radions and the Hybrid light $400. weekend cash deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.