• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: 24" T5's, K1, (Hackensack)

Hi, cleaning out a few things that I doubt Ill use anymore.

1- KZ Fiji purple 24w 24" T5 bulb. Used for maybe a week total. Tried on one tank for a few days, then switched it to my other tank, not a fan of the color. Makes things very red IMO on a 4 bulb fixture. I paid almost 30 plus shipping, and a box. $15

1- Ice cap 24" 24w Actinic. Looks purplish when not using an Ice Cap ballast. I have yet to see it on an ice cap fixture, but I heard they overdrive so it might color up better in that fixture. Used for 4-5 days total. $15

1-Hagen T5 Glo Actinic- Decent bulb, also very lightly used, Id say a week of use before I picked up ATI blue+'s. I paid 25, $10 works.

About 10 Current Slimpaq bulbs in 10k or actinic. Most are brand new, others have a few hours on them. Great for replacements or backups. $5 per or 5 for $20. 2 free with bulb purchase above, or 4 if you take 2 above. (If you want them)

1-Koralia 1. 400 gph. Had 2 of these in my 29 bowfront, recently went big with a Vortech MP20. $15

Thanks for looking, feel free to PM with any questions. Ill be around most of the weekend to facilitate sales.

-John