• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fs 90w led bnib $130.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received this unit, and contrary to the information I was given it has a detachable power cord, which makes it impossible for me to mount under the lid of my canopy.

It's 90watts using 45 3w LED's which are running at 2watts. 23 white @ 12 -14,000k and 22 blue @ 450 - 465 nm. Mfg. claims a blend of 60/90/120[SUP]o[/SUP] lenses. It has a diameter of 10.5 inches.

The unit comes with a single removable power cord and the hanging cables and hooks.

I will include an Intermatic DT27 Digital Self Adjusting timer(used but working), needs batteries, but will also include 4 new batteries still on the card.

I have attached pic's of the fixture and instructions for the timer.90w LED.jpg90w LED 2.jpg
I will have to send the timer instructions via e-mail, too big to upload here.

I just received this unit, and contrary to the information I was given it has a detachable power cord, which makes it impossible for me to mount under the lid of my canopy.

It's 90watts using 45 3w LED's which are running at 2watts. 23 white @ 12 -14,000k and 22 blue @ 450 - 465 nm. Mfg. claims a blend of 60/90/120[SUP]o[/SUP] lenses. It has a diameter of 10.5 inches.

The unit comes with a single removable power cord and the hanging cables and hooks.

I will include an Intermatic DT27 Digital Self Adjusting timer(used but working), needs batteries, but will also include 4 new batteries still on the card.

I have attached pic's of the fixture and instructions for the timer.View attachment 2039View attachment 2040
I will have to send the timer instructions via e-mail, too big to upload here.

This unit has sold, mod's please close the thread, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.