• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: East Brunswick- Rainbow Acan Frags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have two rainbow acan frags for sell. They will be at least 6 polyps on each frag. $100 each. If you helped the MACNA committee in setting up the event - $75 each. Pick up is in East Brunswick on weekends. Please PM me if interested.

Below, are pics of the colony I have.

monteporaraibowacan1.jpg

monteporaraibowacan2.jpg

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Montepora, That is a nice piece, wish I had the money. I just wanted to say how cool I think it is for you to give Macna committee members a discount for their hard work and volunteering. Kudos to you
xyxthumbs.gif

Good luck with the sale

Taz

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Matt, I work in EB right near Andrew. I can pick it up on my way south tonight. If it is bagged in enough water I can just float it and bring it up tomorrow. Let me know if I can help at all. MNAT (and his wife Nikki) was (were) a HUGE help not just in the weekend of but in the months of planning before the event. Thanks again, Andrew!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you very much for the offer Phyl, I will shoot him a PM and see if we can arrange something today.

Phyl said:
Matt, I work in EB right near Andrew. I can pick it up on my way south tonight. If it is bagged in enough water I can just float it and bring it up tomorrow. Let me know if I can help at all. MNAT (and his wife Nikki) was (were) a HUGE help not just in the weekend of but in the months of planning before the event. Thanks again, Andrew!

When is the latest you can do this?? I work in NYC...

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ouch. Getting ready to leave now! Matt, you could route yourself up 18 and pass by there on the way to/from the meeting tomorrow with little derailment if Andrew will be around.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm in Piscataway and I'm going to the meeting. If he can get the frags to me I can bring them to the meeting. I may be interested in a frag myself. Do I have to wear my orange shirt. :D

magic said:
I'm in Piscataway and I'm going to the meeting. If he can get the frags to me I can bring them to the meeting. I may be interested in a frag myself. Do I have to wear my orange shirt. :D

Sorry buddy. They are all spoken for.

Audi0s
mnat

If things change, I will let you know.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
montepora said:
magic said:

Audi0s
mnat

Thanks, Let mw know about mnat's frag.

Bob

magic said:
montepora said:
magic said:

Audi0s
mnat

Thanks, Let mw know about mnat's frag.

Bob

PMed.

Status
Not open for further replies.