• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS/FT: Avast Marine Davy Jones' Skimmate Locker Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale/for trade an Avast marine Davy Jones' Skimmate Locker - Medium Size.

I originally purchased this and was planning on using it for my new tank build. Due to some short sightedness on my part I did not account that my skimmer's drain line sits lower than my sump's lip. Thus I am unable to use it the way it is intended.

I bought it used from someone who used it only for a few months and I have not used it once, only to try to figure a way to make it work in my sump.

Here is a photo of the locker from avast's website. They make really high quality items!

djslocker_md.jpg

Also an image of my sump, as you can see the lip is taller than the skimmer collection cup and thus my issue.
Wxw1Nl.jpg

Medium
Chamber 4.5"
Footprint 5.5" x 5.5"
Total Height 18"
Drain Fitting Height 15.5"
Capacity .85 gal/3200ml
Power Input 110v
Relay Box Capacity 3 amps
Switch Rating 10+ mil cycles

Asking $100 or would trade for a koralia 3000 gph powerhead or 2 x 1400 gph power heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.