• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS/FT: RSM 130D w/ extras - 07006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically all you need is a heater and you're set to go!

Includes:

- RSM 130D w/ stand
- SteveT in-tank media basket
- 5 or 6 bulb reefbrite led fixture
- stock lighting/canopy
- 40 lbs of rock (rock would need to be nuked since had hair aglae outbreak)
- 40-50 lbs of sand
- upgraded eheim pumps to the compact 660 (more flow and quieter!)
- frag rack
- led fuge light
- and 10g tank for ATO (no ATO unit provided)

I will trade this for an APEX system or an apex lite system,

Or first person with $450 OBO cash gets it all!

If bought new you'd be looking at

- RSM 130D w/ stand - $849 - DRFOSTER
- SteveT in-tank media basket - $43.99
- reef brite led - $50
- 40 lbs of rock - $75-$80
- 40 lbs of sand - $20-$30
- eheim pump 600 x 2 - $50
- led fuge light - $30
- 10g tank - $10

BRAND NEW the whole system would cost you almost $1,200!!

I'm asking for almost 1/3 of that and it has been used by me for about 4 months and the previous owner around 4 - 6 months!

For disclaimer sake, I did have to cut the one bracket in the rear of the tank to fit my ATO hose when I ran it and heater controller through. IT DOES NOT hurt the tank at all as far as performance, but you do notice it when the lid is all the way up. The bracket is the brace right above where the accessory kit would go. Also I lost the cover for the timer, but a new one from RSM is probably $5.

For NJRC members I'll throw in an extra 10 lbs of rock or so and another 20 lbs of sand!

Who ever is buying the tank can buy a Stevie-T intank TUNZE SKIMMER CUP from me for 1 Frag. offer only exists to the person buying Brando's RSM cuz the RSM cup I have is different than the cup needed for a solana.

GLWS Brando! the tank looked nice when I was there.

Well if you decide to buy a tunze 9002 it would be great for it yes. If you decide to use the stock skimmer, which is included then no.

Status
Not open for further replies.