• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS - Jason Fox Setosa, Blue Millepora

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Blue Millepora is about 4" across. $60.00

BlueMillepora-1.jpg

Picture taken under T-5's with my Canon p&s.

These Jason Fox Setosa's range in price from $10.00 for the smaller pieces to $50.00 for the largest(about 2" x 2")

JFOrangeSetosa.jpg

Picture taken under LED's with my Canon p&s.

Last edited:

grink

NJRC Member
The JF Mille is such a nice piece why are you selling it??

This Blue Millepora is about 4" across. $60.00

BlueMillepora-1.jpg

Picture taken under T-5's with my Canon p&s.

These Jason Fox Setosa's range in price from $10.00 for the smaller pieces to $50.00 for the largest(about 2" x 2")

JFOrangeSetosa.jpg

Picture taken under LED's with my Canon p&s.

I could use a frag of the setosa. I can stop by this weekend to pick up. PM me and let me know when would be convenient.

Doug

The three smaller pieces of Setosa are pending. I can take a couple more small pieces off the parent, but they'll be fresh cut.

Last edited:
All but the two largest pieces pictured are pending. I can still get a couple of smaller ($10.00) pieces off the patent if anyone is interested.

The smaller pieces were not picked up by those who wanted them, so I'm making them available again. $10 to $20.

Mille still available too.

Setosa sure is flamboyant. Stands out from two rooms away. Wish I had a camera that took a decent picture.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.