• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS JBJ 29G cube with stand and light

DYIguy

NJRC Member
It won't be available for a couple of weeks $75 or BO- moving things around pu 07930 or meet nearby

Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Setback with the 75g- have some major work that needs to be done on my furnace- the tank will not be available right away- I may have to rethink about selling it now and hold off and try craigslist- I hate backing out on any promise- have to get my finances in order

Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Keep both tanks lol. Get the 75 running as soon as you can, even empty. The more you get it seasoned before adding livestock the better.
Right now I have 4 tanks- a 13g, the 29cube, a 40b and a 30l. The plan was to move the rock and fish from the cube and 30l to the 75- the 13 is a pico with a couple of small fish and some zoas, the 40b is set as far as fish go- I just don't have a lot of coral- some zoas/palys- kenya, gsp a couple of ricordia and a couple other softies. Still thinking about going ahead and combining the cube/30 to the 75- I'll figure something out in the next few days or so + I was planning on using the pumps from the cube and 30 in the 75g so I'm not going to buy more pumps and make a bunch more water for an empty tank lol

Right now I have 4 tanks- a 13g, the 29cube, a 40b and a 30l. The plan was to move the rock and fish from the cube and 30l to the 75- the 13 is a pico with a couple of small fish and some zoas, the 40b is set as far as fish go- I just don't have a lot of coral- some zoas/palys- kenya, gsp a couple of ricordia and a couple other softies. Still thinking about going ahead and combining the cube/30 to the 75- I'll figure something out in the next few days or so + I was planning on using the pumps from the cube and 30 in the 75g so I'm not going to buy more pumps and make a bunch more water for an empty tank lol
I have five tanks right now. My ex had 13 though. Water change day was an event lol.