• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS red dragon breath flame algae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Package received today!! Excellent packing and generous amount given!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the 2 bags of algae, came quickly, super well packed, it's a great red glowing color. Very happy with it & I hope I can get it to grow in my refugium so I can eventually put it in a macro tank. Thanks again.

fisheye

NJRC Member
Got the 2 bags of algae, came quickly, super well packed, it's a great red glowing color. Very happy with it & I hope I can get it to grow in my refugium so I can eventually put it in a macro tank. Thanks again.

Thanks for the updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Pm about shipping.

It will be shipped by Priority mail for $7.55. Free shipping if you buy two for $30. $10 for any additional one.

Free chaeto if you ask.

Thanks
Peter
I'll take 2 for $30 if you could ship it to me please and thanks in advanced. Please pm your pay pal and i will provide my address etc. Thanks in advanced...

Status
Not open for further replies.