• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: RSM 130D w/ extras - 07058, Pine Brook

Yes this is Brando's old tank!! I just picked it up today, brought it in the house and it's a bit too large for my apartment. So I am reluctantly selling :embarassed:

Basically all you need is a heater and you're set to go!

Includes:

- RSM 130D w/ stand
- SteveT in-tank media basket
- 6 bulb reefbrite led fixture
- stock lighting/canopy
- 40 lbs of rock (rock would need to be nuked since had hair aglae outbreak)
- 40-50 lbs of sand
- upgraded eheim pumps to the compact 660 (more flow and quieter!)
- frag rack
- led fuge light

NJRC Price: $400 gets it all!

If bought new you'd be looking at

- RSM 130D w/ stand - $849 - DRFOSTER
- SteveT in-tank media basket - $43.99
- reef brite led - $50
- 40 lbs of rock - $75-$80
- 40 lbs of sand - $20-$30
- eheim pump 600 x 2 - $50
- led fuge light - $30

BRAND NEW the whole system would cost you almost $1,200!!

I just bought this tank from a fellow reefer, but it's a bit too big for my place. It has been used for a total of 10 months.

For disclaimer sake, there is a cut on the one bracket in the rear of the tank to fit an ATO hose when it was run with that and heater controller through. IT DOES NOT hurt the tank at all as far as performance, but you do notice it when the lid is all the way up. The bracket is the brace right above where the accessory kit would go.

Find a shared wall with the neighbor and stick it in the wall.

Seriously, glws, im still working on the wife to get one of these.

The sad thing is it looks fine in the apartment and if he does smaller then that will look out if place cause the wall and space is huge

Sent from my mind.