• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS Tankraised from babies Designer Clownfish; Snbowflakes and Fancy Whites

Okay, i have a few pairs in small reef tanks, and breaking them down for a couple of new larger tank builds, so needless to say the pairs cannot be together. I have snowflakes and also Fancy Whites. Pairs for $150. and up, depending on makings. And would consider trading for some other nice designer clowns, such as quality picassos, snowcassos, etc.
I am next to Atlantic City, and these are for pick up, and would consider meeting, depending on where and what you are buying, and I will accept paypal to hold the fish too.
Photos are attached, I put them together temporarily until paired off, although some are pairing already, getting along for now, that is why I want to sell them asap.
I also have a large male leopard wrasse and two small juveniles, would consider selling for the right price, also tank raised.

Attachments

• clowns1.jpg
    clowns1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 67
  • clowns2.jpg
    clowns2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 58
  • clowns3.jpg
    clowns3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 54
  • clowns4.jpg
    clowns4.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 67
  • clowns5.jpg
    clowns5.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 51
Forgot to mention, I will sell some singly also if you are looking for mate for one you have already, these clowns are gorgeous, I have not light on the tank they are in, so the colors are even more intense if that is hard to believe.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm in brigantine (08203). Been looking for some nice clowns for a while. Nothing definite yet just kinda shopping around

The wrasses are tough to shoot, as they dive into the sand often, I have them in a deep sand bed tank, I could get a shot of the madarin probably, eating frozen mysis and pellets great, along with kisbe reefpods in the tank too.
Looking for $100 for the 4.5"+ Male African Leopard Wrasse and $60 for juveniles, if you got a pair, would work a deal.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks I'm going to have to take you up on that. I'll be in touch soon. Thanks again

I have in the past, currently getting them from Sustainable Aquatics hatcheries, I will be doing so again soon, look for some very uniquely marked fish before beginning for unique end results, I have sold breeding pairs in the past.

These snowflake clownfish start at a very low $50 each and up, depending on markings, get while you can, and we also have a gorgeous pair of leopard wrasses, that are pigs at feeding time, and are currently eating 3 times daily.

kschweer
user-online.png
are you coming by, getting some inquiries and direction requests, would like you to have your pick of the group if you can.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I have just been busy with work. Still would like to come by and check them out. I will get in touch with you soon. Thanks for keeping me in mind.