• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: Warner Marine MF121

kevin

NJRC Member
(I'm waiting for the new pump to come in, should be here by tomorrow or Monday)

Back story: I bought this as my first skimmer back on 11/4/2011 from pacificeastaquaculture. I didn't run it until January of this year when I had my tank cycled. I was having problems with start up. The impeller sometimes wouldn't make a full rotation to start when I turned it on. I received a new impeller, but had the same problem. Sent the whole pump in, Jon said it was fine. Got it back & still had the same problem. During this time I order a Bubble Magus because I was getting fed up with it not working. Jon has a pump he has tested & used and has sent it out to me(should be here by tomorrow or monday). I already have the bubble magus up & running and I'm going to keep it. The MF121 has maybe been in my tank for no longer then 2 weeks if that.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/prodView.asp?idproduct=9951
I paid $315shipped.

$240 picked up. Central NJ, Princeton area. (the new pump is not in possession yet, tomorrow or monday)

Model MF 121
Rated up to 80 Gallon Tank Footprint Approx. 5.5" x 6.5"
Height Approx. 21

Here is a video I took of mine.

kevin

NJRC Member
Finally got around to putting the new pump in. It works great. I still have the old pump, so that would be included as well.