• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: Yellow tang and Hippo Blue Tang and camera for sale

I have a yellow tang and a blue hippo tang for sale.
Yellow tang: 4-5". deep yellow and healthy. eat everything include algae (not bubbles). asking price: $50
Blue Hippo Tang: 5-6" deep blue and black color and super healthy. very active fish and friendly. I need to sell him off because he eat too fast that take food away from my Achilles tang. well, not him alone but the purple tang gang up with Blue Hippo Tang to take food so ... one need to go. Asking price: $80

Nikon D70s with nikon 18-55mm lens. the camera set come with 2G CF memory card, camera strap (originally), manual, 2 batteries, battery charger. Asking price: $450. it's a ready to use package.

Olivier

I have a Purple Tang and Hippo tang for sale.

Purple Tang : 5-6" fat and healthy. eat everything and anything. Peaceful fish and use to in community with 3 Yellow Tang and 2 Hippo Tang. asking price $160. a tiny skinny one at LFS cost $100 average.

Blue Hippo Tang: 5-6" deep blue and black color and super healthy. very active fish and friendly. I need to sell him off because he eat too fast that take food away from my Achilles tang. well, not him alone but the purple tang gang up with Blue Hippo Tang to take food so ... one need to go. Asking price: $80

Clam: 2 clams. don't know what kind it is but they are both stay in a rock.
1) clam 1 is golden tear drop about 8-9". asking price $100
2) clam 2 is blue, green etc. colors :). I think it is a derasse clame. about 5". asking price $60

Nikon D70s with nikon 18-55mm lens. the camera set come with 2G CF memory card, camera strap (originally), manual, 2 batteries, battery charger. Asking price: $450. it's a ready to use package.

Vortech MP50. newest version. brand new. only take it out of the packaging for inspection. asking price $600

Corals:
1) Frogspawn and Hammer head colony. both are large very large. asking price $10/head.
2) very very large orange cap colony. I don't know if I can remove it without break the whole thing but I will try to get an entire colony. Worst case, XL pieces. asking price $60
3) a XL piece of purple cap monti aka idaho grape. it attached on a piece of rock. Asking price $80.

all price are negotiable.
Pick up at Somerville, NJ

howze01

NJRC Member
I will trade you a weeks worth of bananas for Brayden for the MP50:p

You're going to split the Hammer and Frogspawn colonies up? That's sad, they are such nice pieces how they are:cry:

Good luck with all your sales!

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor

Purple Tang : 5-6" fat and healthy. eat everything and anything. Peaceful fish and use to in community with 3 Yellow Tang and 2 Hippo Tang. asking price $160. a tiny skinny one at LFS cost $100 average.

2) clam 2 is blue, green etc. colors :). I think it is a derasse clame. about 5". asking price $60

Vortech MP50. newest version. brand new. only take it out of the packaging for inspection. asking price $600

Corals:
1) Frogspawn and Hammer head colony. both are large very large. asking price $10/head.
2) very very large orange cap colony. I don't know if I can remove it without break the whole thing but I will try to get an entire colony. Worst case, XL pieces. asking price $60
3) a XL piece of purple cap monti aka idaho grape. it attached on a piece of rock. Asking price $80.

Olivier I will take the purple tank. PM sent.

Blue Hippo Tang: 5-6" deep blue and black color and super healthy. very active fish and friendly. I need to sell him off because he eat too fast that take food away from my Achilles tang. well, not him alone but the purple tang gang up with Blue Hippo Tang to take food so ... one need to go. Asking price: $60

one Ice-cap 250W electronic ballast. 1 year old. asking price $60
two Lumitek 250W electronic ballast. 2 years old. asking price $40/each
Mag12 pump. 2 years old. asking price $50
two QuietOne 3000. 2 years old. use occasionally to do water change. asking price $30/each
ZeoVit reactor 3.0L with mesh mod so it can use with new Zeorock without clog. it come with everything that originally shipped to me. asking price $125.

Corals:

Hey Olivier, sorry to see you selling all your stuff, although I don't think you'll be out of the hobby for long. I am interested in the pump, and some of the colonies, or pieces of those colonies.