• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Full 75 Gallon Setup FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

For everything listed below, basically full plug and play come pick it up for $1000 Venmo or Cash (prefer not to use paypal bc fees) - Available in 07090

Tank is still currently filled with water that I will drain this week and algae covered rocks; (one piece has a bunch of SPS remnants on it from stuff I broke off and unfortunately a ton of xenia that I let get out of control since the tank was emptied of fish & coral). Glass also needs a quick cleaning

I have had this tank for about 2 years with some upgrades along the way.
Just finished transferring everything over to my new XL525 so I will not be using this setup any longer.

• SC Aquariums 75 gallon display, 36x24x20 (has one small scrape on the glass I will try to get a picture of from sand getting under my cleaner one day)
  • SC Aquariums White Oak Stand - I have LED strip light wired in with a remote to use.
  • Trigger Systems Sapphire Blue 26 Sump
  • Trigger Emerald Green 5 gallon ATO
  • Tunze Nano ATO system (NIB)
  • Jabao DCS - 6000 Return Pump
  • SCA 302 Skimmer
  • 2 x 125w eheim jager heaters
  • Aquatic Life T5 Hybrid Setup with 4 bulbs, ~6 months old. 2x actinic and 2x aquablue special
  • Brightsky 36" light suspension system
  • BRS Screen Lid
  • All Plumbing for overflow, emergency, and return
  • TONS of filter socks
For clarity the fish and coral pictured are NOT included, but any rock you want that is left you can have...

I also have a box of extra dry rock you can take as well.
Questions or interest please PM or text me directly @ 908 447 2496.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg