• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Full tank shots, Lets see em

Some Zoanthids Frag all around and acan behind the rock That I’m not sure where to put them.
So this is so far and maybe different next week;)

Attachments

• 2C1E4DF5-DF7B-4F83-956D-D7EB7DBD5B30.jpeg
    2C1E4DF5-DF7B-4F83-956D-D7EB7DBD5B30.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
Here is my tank now. It is a little crowded but there are lots of swim throughs. My shell arch with a couple dozen anemones is gone. I am trying to get the anemones to bed in shells, but my hermits are too big now and have other plans. My T5 fixture died and I replaced with to strip lights. I would like to add a third and hang the lights a few inches up to get the full coverage look from the T5s which I need to light this type of rockwork. Old hangers are still visible. Note the new shelf rock on the top rights is still going through the new tank stage.
IMG_1816.JPG
I also broke my glass tops. I replaced then with netting. It is amazing how much more evaporation loss this causes. Note that one of my clownfish has finally taken to swimming up against a bubble tip, or at least under it..
IMG_1820.JPG