• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Garage cleanout - FINALLY!!!!!!

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Picture 1
(1) Apex Orange Brain - $50
(1) Apex PM1 modules - $50
(1) Apex Display Unit w/ cracked screen - FREE

Pictures 2 & 3
New GHL Doser 2 SA (no power supply) - $275 then $225 then$200 now $175

Picture 4

Radion G5/G6 diffuser - $25

Picture 5
(6) 15 lb. bags CaribSea argonite sand - $15 each or take all 6 for $50

Picture 6
150GPD Fountainhead Water Systems 6 stage RODI system with 6 month old cartridges - still tests at TDS under 3. Full disclosure: there is a very small leak between two of the cartridges so I put a small dish towel under it when making water - $125

Picture 7
75GPD 4 stage RODI system - haven't used it in a while so I don't remember the age of the cartridges - $50

Picture 8

Brand new dual 2 liter dosing containers with level sensors in each and tubing - $150

Picture 9
Chaeto tumbler - ensures that all sides of the chaeto ball gets light. Here is the listing on ebay - $75

More items will be added soon. Pick up is in Holmdel (07733) or I can ship at buyer's expense and thx for looking.

Eric

Apex Stuff.jpg
GHL Doser 1.jpgGHL Doser 2.jpgRadion stuff.jpgSand.jpgBig RODI 2.jpgSmall RODI.jpgDOS & Container.jpgChaeto tumbler.jpg

Last edited:

radiata

NJRC Member
Eric,

If still available, I'll take the Apex Lite and the Apex BOB at your asking prices, brought to the April meet-up.

Thank you,
Bob

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Eric,

If still available, I'll take the Apex Lite and the Apex BOB at your asking prices, brought to the April meet-up.

Thank you,
Bob
I will bring the Apex Lite and Orange Brain to the meeting - thx.

I'll take the media reactor and possibly the large acclimation box. How does that acclimation box hang on the side? Magnets or suction cups?