• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Geisemann VERVvE Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1978.JPG IMG_1979.JPG IMG_1981.JPG Like new VERVvE Plus master unit for sale. Used for a few months only and had to put in storage temporarily. Works great, comes with hanging kit. Asking $600 or best offer. Located in Chesterfield, and will accept cash or PayPal. Please PM if interested; pick up only. Thanks!

Price drop to $450. This is a master unit that retails for over $700 - and this sale also includes hanging kit (an add on). Great price for a great unit if someone wants to give LED a try or add on to what they already have. I have two Kessel AP700s I'm still using for main display so that is why this is for sale. I may need find a home for this unit in a frag tank or something if it doesn't sell. ;) Anyway, price drop to $450.

I am interested in the light. Can you text me at 917-805-6713. I'm not far from you and would like to arrange a time to look at the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.