• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Generally does everyone do it?!

Do you name your fish?

• Total voters
So the question at hand is! Does everyone name their fish? If so whats the name?! Also if not is it just cause u don't want to or is it foolish lol my most recent edition to my mini tank is a red scooter blenny I named Parthanax Jr. Lol cause that's the color pattern I would imagine that dragon would have as a welp but still the question and lil pole below. If it satisfies leave a name in the comments section

Attachments

• 20170907_185052.jpg
    20170907_185052.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
I let my grand kids name them, but got some names elsewhere on Facebook. The fire shrimp is Mr. Sparky Pinchy. The clown fish are Doodlie Do and Diet Mountain Dew. The yellow tang is Mellow Yellow. The Yellow Wrasse is Steve Madden, The Orchid Dottyback is Earle. The Royal Gramma is Bia. The Xenia Coral is Nancy. Poopy Diapers and stinky pants did not make the cut. Having said all this, I only use Mr. Pinchy.

That was a couple rough weeks I would say almost anybody with a tank had major issues I lost all my tropical fish but a handful of goldfish survived I still have one of them his name is goliath. Lol bigger then a water bottle and about as thick. I just lost his mate Goldie about 2 months ago goliath is about 10 yrs old been through a lot. Is a great looking common goldfish

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
There was a time I tried to name my main fish but never really took hold. I normally do not name my fish but my kids always gives them name.

I do with my favorite fish...my crab (photo of the month) is named Sebastian..idk why but its usually the first thing that pops in my head. And my little starry blenny is called Gavone..cause when he sees food, he just my lil gavone...