• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Genorators and gas in ocean county

There are two trucks on Rt. 88, one at the intersection of 88 and bridge ave, another 1/2 block down 88 towards the ocean, that have generators. The first one is selling 5500w generators for $1000, the other is 700 (does not say how many watts).
there is also a gas station just overe the 88 bridge into point pleasant with gasoline and less than 20 cars in line.

Just because it is also close Toms River gas stations are starting to pop up all over. Yesterday there was no line and some car slots open on the Exxon on Fischer boulevard. The wawa on Hooper ave closest to Fischer boulevard has been great the last two nughts. On Thursday it was a 30 minute wait and last night it was a 5 minute wait. They have been getting a tanker refilling around 7 pm each night this week. Just dont know if that will keep happening.

Hopefully everyone is making out well!

I know the costco in Brick got a bunch of 7000/9000 watt generators in today and they are selling for $700. I picked up a 5500/8250 watt from the home depot in neptune for the same price. As for gas, costco in brick continues to be my place to go. Waited in line for 15 mins today.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
I have a brand new duromax 4400W generator still in the box $499 its what i paid for it. I'm in Hammonton

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

A family member works at campers world in lakewood. he said they have 300 generators in stock. its probably more like 30 in stock but they have them.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2